Currently, Testfully users can import their data from Postman and Insomnia. We also support Testfully's export format and Open API Specification. This page includes information about how to export and import your data.
Supported Tools & Formats
|Tool / Format||Version||Status|
|Postman Collection File||Version 2.0|
|Postman Collection File||Version 2.1|
|Postman Global File||N/A|
|Postman Environment File||N/A|
|Insomnia Collection File||Version 4.0|
|OpenAPI Specification||Version 3.0|
|OpenAPI Specification||Version 3.1|
Do you need a format that we don't currently support? Don't hesitate to reach out to us via
How to import your requests from other tools
To import a Postman Collection, Insomnia Collection or a Swagger 2.0 file, please follow the below steps:
- Export your data as JSON.
- To import a collection to your workspace root, click the + icon on the sidebar, and choose "Import".
- To import into an existing folder, hover over it, click the "..." icon, and select "Import".
- Fill out the form and click "Import".
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Reload the app.
How to import Postman environments or globals
To import a Postman Environment, or Postman Global file, please follow the below steps:
- Start by exporting your data via Postman. Once you got the JSON files, proceed to the next step.
- Open the Testfully app (web, or desktop), click on your initials on the bottom-left side of the screen
- Click on the "Settings" menu
- Click on the "Import" link
- Based on your file type, click on the "Postman Environment" or the "Postman Globals" link
- Use the form to upload your file
We have been working hard to make our importer as reliable as possible. That said, due to the nature of importing from one tool to another, things can go wrong. If you got stuck due to some errors, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our Customer Support Chat or
email@example.com. We should be able to help you address any issue related to importing your data from other tools.